Fire door function in the shelter? Do you need fire doors in the shelter?
In order to protect life and property in a timely and effective manner in the event of a fire, and to meet the fire protection design requirements of refuges in high-rise buildings, fire doors use double-sided fire panels to achieve internal and external double fire treatment and fully meet the fire protection requirements of Class A 1.50h Class 1.00h can help people to get more rescue opportunities in the event of a fire and ensure that there is enough time to wait for the rescue.
Fire doors in refuge rooms are rarely paid much attention, but it is related to the safety of everyone's life. When a fire breaks out, the fire door of the refuge room can play the role of fire insulation, and isolate highly toxic smoke and high temperature from the refuge room. Provide shelter for people in high-rise buildings and provide more opportunities for rescue and rescue.
For residential buildings with a building height greater than 54m, each household should have a refuge room, and the door of the room should be a Class B fire door , and the fire integrity of the outer window should not be less than 1.00h. As for the existing hardcover rooms in China, the upper floors above 54 meters will be equipped with a refuge room. Generally, the fire resistance door of the refuge room has a fire resistance limit of about 1 hour according to the requirements of the fire protection, which guarantees that the person can hide in the relatively safe environment of the refuge room as soon as the fire occurs.
In recent years, with the increasing development of high-rise buildings, skyscrapers have risen to the ground, and fire doors in refuge rooms have gradually become known. In order to meet the high-end real estate requirements for fire doors in the refuge and the surrounding decorative style. Fire doors in refuge rooms have also been updated. The style panel is more diverse. No longer dull and dull as old fire doors.
The shelters should meet the following requirements:
1. There should be no more than 2 nursing units in the refuge room, and the net area should be determined according to each nursing unit not less than 25.0.
2. When the refuge room is used for other purposes, the evacuation safety of personnel shall be guaranteed, and the net area available for refuge shall not be reduced.
3. It shall be close to the stairwell, and shall be separated from other parts by fire partition walls and Class A fire doors with fire resistance limit not less than 2.0h.
4. Fire-fighting telephones and fire emergency broadcasts should be set up.
5. Obvious signs should be set up at the entrance of the shelter.
6. Directly openable windows or independent mechanical smoke-proof facilities shall be provided. Class B fireproof windows shall be used for external windows.
For residential buildings with a building height greater than 54m, each house shall have a room that meets the following requirements:
1. It should be set up against the outer wall, and should be set to open the outer window;
2. The fire resistance of the inner and outer walls should not be less than 1.0h. The door of the room should be a Class B fire door , and the fire integrity of the outer window should not be less than 1.0h.
Elderly care facilities with a total floor area of more than 3000m2 (including three or more floors in other buildings) on the 3rd floor and above should be located in each of the evacuation staircases on the second floor and above Set up an evacuation room in the adjacent area;
When the elderly care facilities are provided with open outer corridors directly connected to the evacuation stairs or safety exits, outdoor platforms that are directly connected to the evacuation walkways and meet the evacuation requirements of persons, etc., refuge rooms may not be provided.
The net area for refuge in the refuge room should not be less than 12m2. The refuge room can use the front room of the evacuation stairwell or the front room of the fire elevator.最新防火窗十大品牌排行榜 Previous post: Top ten brands of latest fire windows 避难间防火门可不做吗？ Next: Can you do the fire door in the shelter? Can the fire door in the shelter be dismantled?