Fire door use place description_What are the differences in the use of fire doors of different grades?
Class A fire door
1. The highest level of fire separation (firewall, fire compartment, etc.)
2. Doors in crowded places (cinema, auditorium, etc.)
3. Important Treasury Doors (Confidential Room, Archive Room, etc.)
4. Doors for fire-related equipment (transformer room, power distribution room, etc.)
5. Doors for important equipment not related to fire protection (air-conditioning room, freezer room, etc.)
Class B fire door
1. Open the door on the safety exit (closed stairwell, smoke-proof stairwell and front room, etc.)
2. Halls and room doors of entertainment buildings (KTV, amusement hall, etc.)
3. Rooms or places with high fire risk (kitchens in public buildings, warehouses attached to civil buildings, etc.)
4. Doors (rooms, delivery rooms, etc.) used by vulnerable groups
5, the same function control scale division (hospital nursing unit, etc.)
6. Equipment room (fire control room, etc.)
7. When the distance between the doors and windows on both sides of the fire separation wall is insufficient, alternative measures
8. For residences greater than 54m and less than 100m, each household has a room door of an evacuation function room, and external windows.
Class C fire door
1. Shaft protection (pipe well door, etc.)
2. Internally connected doors and doors to some equipment rooms (such as transformer rooms) that open to the outside
Fire door installation requirements
1. Except in special cases, fire doors should be opened in the direction of evacuation. Fire doors should be opened manually from any side after closing.
2. Normally closed fire doors should be equipped with door closers, etc. Double-leaf and multi-leaf fire doors should be equipped with sequencers.
3. Normally open fire doors should be installed with control, signal feedback devices and on-site manual control devices that can automatically close the door when fire, and should meet the requirements of the product manual.
4. The installation of electric control devices for fire doors should meet the requirements of design and product specifications.
5. The fireproof latch should be installed on the door of the relatively fixed side of the double door or multiple doors.
6. The fire seal embedded in the gap between the door frame and the door leaf of the fire door, the door leaf and the door leaf should be firm and intact.
7. Fire doors installed near the deformation joints should be installed on the side with more floors, and the door should not cross the deformation joints after opening.
8. The steel fire door frame should be filled with cement mortar. The door frame and the wall should be firmly connected with embedded steel or expansion bolts, and the distance between the fixing points should not be greater than 600mm.
9. The overlap size of the fire door and the door frame should not be less than 12mm.
10. The clearance between the fire door and the frame of the fire door shall meet the following requirements:
1) The clearance between the door and the door frame on the hinge side should not be greater than the dimensional tolerance specified in the design drawing.
2) The clearance between the door and the locked side of the door frame should not be greater than the dimensional tolerance specified in the design drawing.
3) The cooperation clearance between the door leaf and the upper frame should not be greater than 3mm.
4) The gap between the leaves of double and multiple doors should not be larger than 3mm.
5) The clearance between the door leaf and the lower frame or the ground should not be greater than 9mm.
6) The gap between the door surface and the door frame's bonding surface, the door leaf and the door frame's hinge side, the lock side, and the upper surface's bonding surface clearance should not be greater than 3mm.
11. After the installation of the fire door is completed, its door leaf should be flexible to open and close, and there should be no rebound, warping, jamming, or improper closing.
12. Except in special cases, the opening force of the fire door leaf should not be greater than 80N.
Fire door commissioning requirements
1. Normally closed fire doors should be opened manually from either side of the door and should be closed automatically. When a signal feedback device is installed, the on and off status signals should be fed back to the fire control room.
2. Normally open fire doors. After the fire detector on either side of the door alarms, it should be closed automatically, and the shutdown signal should be fed back to the fire control room.
3. Normally open fire doors shall be closed automatically after receiving the manual closing instruction issued by the fire control room, and the closing signal shall be fed back to the fire control room.
4. Normally open fire doors should be closed automatically after receiving the manual closing instruction issued by the site, and the closing signal should be fed back to the fire control room.
Fire doors must be selected strictly according to the relevant design specifications, and cannot be set at will according to their own wishes. If you have other questions, please consult Jiu'an fire door professionals,需要设置避难间的场所_避难间设置范围 Previous post: Places where shelters need to be set up_Scope of shelter settings 最新防火窗是品牌排行榜 Next: The latest fire window is the brand list