Places where shelters need to be set up
I. Refuge in high-rise ward building
High-rise ward buildings should be provided with refuge rooms on the ward floor and clean operation department on the second floor and above. The shelters should meet the following requirements:
1. There should be no more than 2 nursing units in the refuge room, and the net area should be determined based on each nursing unit not less than 25 square meters.
2. When the evacuation room is used for other purposes, the evacuation safety of personnel shall be guaranteed, and the net area available for evacuation shall not be reduced.
3. It should be close to the stairwell, and it should be separated from other parts by fire partition walls and Class A fire doors with fire resistance limit not less than 2h.
4. Fire-fighting telephones and emergency fire broadcasts should be set up.
5. Obvious signs should be set at the entrance of the refuge.
6. Directly open external windows or independent mechanical smoke-proof facilities should be provided. Outer windows shall be Class B fire windows.
Two: Emergency lighting and light evacuation signs
1. Except for residential buildings with a building height of less than 27m, evacuation lighting should be provided in the following parts of civil buildings, workshops and C-type warehouses:
① Close the stairwell, smoke-proof stairwell and its front room, the front room of the fire elevator room or the shared front room, the refuge walkway, and the refuge floor.
② Audience hall, exhibition hall, multi-purpose hall and business halls, restaurants, studios with a building area larger than 200 square meters, etc.
③ An underground or semi-underground public event site with a construction area greater than 100 square meters;
④ Evacuation routes in public buildings;
⑤ Production sites and evacuation aisles in factory-intensive factories.
2. The ground floor lighting for evacuation lighting in buildings should meet the following requirements:
① For evacuation walkways, it should not be lower than 1.01x
② For crowded places and refuge floors, it should not be lower than 3.01x
③ For stairwells, front rooms or shared front rooms, refuge walkways, it should not be lower than 5.01x
④ For elderly care facilities, ward buildings or refuges in the operating department, it should not be lower than 10.01x. First, personnel-intensive places, care facilities for the elderly, stairwells in the ward building or the operating department, front rooms or shared front rooms, refuge walkways should not be lower than 10.01x.
3. The fire control room, fire pump room, self-provided generator room, power distribution room, and smoke extraction machine room should be equipped with standby lighting for any consumer equipment room that needs to work normally when the fire has occurred. For normal lighting.
4. Evacuation lighting fixtures should be set on the top of the exit, on the upper wall or ceiling; spare lighting fixtures should be on the upper wall or ceiling.
5. Public buildings, residential buildings with a building height greater than 54m, high-rise factory buildings, and Class A, B, and C single- and multi-story factory buildings shall be equipped with light evacuation instructions and shall meet the following requirements:
① It should be set directly above the evacuation door of the safety exit and crowded places;
② It should be installed on the wall or ground where the height of the evacuation walkway and its corners is less than 1.0m from the ground. The distance between the light evacuation indication signs should not be greater than 20m; for bag-shaped walkways, it should not be greater than 10m; in the corner area of the walkway, it should not be greater than 1.0m.
6. The following buildings or places should be equipped with evacuation signs or light-storage evacuation signs on the ground of evacuation walkways and main evacuation paths:
① Exhibition buildings with a total construction area of more than 8000 square meters;
② Overground shops with a total construction area of more than 5000 square meters;
③ Underground or semi-underground shops with a total construction area of 5 greater than 500 square meters;
④, singing and dancing entertainment and entertainment venues;
⑤ Cinemas, theaters with more than 1,500 seats, stadiums, halls or auditoriums with more than 3,000 seats;
⑥ The waiting areas, waiting halls, and public areas of the terminal building with a construction area of more than 3000 square meters in the station, terminal building and civil airport terminal building.
7. The continuous power supply time of the backup power supply for fire emergency lighting and light evacuation indication signs in the building shall meet the following requirements:
①, civil buildings with a building height greater than 100m should not be less than 1.5h
② Medical buildings, care facilities for the elderly, public buildings with a total construction area of more than 100,000 square meters, and underground and semi-underground buildings with a total construction area of more than 20,000 square meters shall not be less than 1 hour;
③, other buildings should not be less than 0.5h.没有了! Previous: No more! 防火门使用场所说明_不同等级的防火门用法有什么不同？ Next post: Instructions for the use of fire doors _What are the differences in the use of fire doors of different grades?