1. The wooden class B fire door is made of high-quality wood with flame-retardant treatment as the skeleton, and the high-density wood grain board formed by one-time pressing is used as the door panel. The interlayer is filled with flame-retardant materials and hot-pressed.
2. Steel grade B fire door is made of high-quality cold-rolled plate, and is made of imported transfer glue and film. With wooden texture, beautiful and elegant, various styles.
3. Steel-wood Class B fire doors are made of steel and flame-resistant wood materials or flame-resistant wood products to make door frames, door leaf skeletons, door leaf panels. If the door leaf is filled with material, it is filled with non-toxic and harmless fire insulation materials. It is also equipped with a fire-resistant door made of fire-resistant hardware.
4. Class B fire doors of other materials are made of inorganic, non-combustible materials other than steel, non-combustible wood or non-combustible wood products. Partially made of steel, non-combustible wood, and non-combustible wood products are used to make door frames, door frame, and door panels. If the door leaf is filled with a material, the door is filled with a non-toxic and harmless fire-proof and heat-insulating material, and is equipped with a fire-resistant hardware and a door having a certain fire resistance.
Class B fire door classification
1. Classified by the number of door leaves: single fire door, double fire door and four fire door;
2. Classified according to the way of opening: casement fire doors and sliding fire doors;
3. According to the structure of the door leaf: glass fire door and glass fire door, wire glass is used;
4. Classified by material: wooden fire door, steel fire door, steel wood fire door and other material fire door.
Class B fire door standard
Class B fireproof door specifications: In addition to the door opening size (GBJ2-73 <Building Unified Modular System>) stipulated by the national modular door and window unified modular system, it can also be customized according to user requirements. Different buildings have different specifications for Class B fire doors.
1. When the area of the atrium in the high-rise building is larger than the fire zone: When the doors and windows connecting the atrium and the corridor of the room, the Class B fire door shall have the function of automatic closing, and the specifications of the Class B fire door shall be as specified in Article 18.104.22.168 of the High Regulations. For the passage that can be figured out with the atrium, the specifications of the Class B fire door that should be set in the hall are stipulated in Article 22.214.171.124 of the High Regulations.
2. When the doors and windows on both sides of the firewall are less than 2 meters and the corner is less than 4 meters, the specifications of Class B fire doors are "High Regulation" 5.2.2.
3. For song and dance entertainment in high-rise buildings, the entertainment venue is on the first floor or on the second or third floor and other partition walls, and the door needs to be opened. It should not be lower than the Class B fire door. At this time, the specification of Class B fire door is "High Regulation". 4.1.5 or 5.1.15.
4. The door from the front of the smoke-proof stairwell to the stairwell shall be a Class B fire door. The specifications are as specified in Article 6.1.3 of the High Regulations.
5. In the basement and semi-basement stairwells, a partition wall with a fire resistance rating of not less than 2 hours should be used on the first floor. The specifications of the Class B fire door on the partition wall are as specified in Article 6.2.8 of the High Regulation. Article 7.4.4 of the Defense Regulations and 5.2.2 of the Civil Defense Regulations.
Class B fire door fire limit
The minimum fire protection limit for Class B fire doors is 1.0 hour. The fire resistance limit of Class B fire doors is slightly lower than that of Class A fire doors.
Class B fire door size
The thickness of Class B fire door steel sheet is 1.2mm, the thickness of door leaf steel sheet is 0.8mm, and the thickness of rock wool board of Class B fireproof board is 46mm. The thickness of fire-resistant glass on Class B fire doors is 25mm. 甲级防火门生产材质规范 Previous: Specification for the production material of Class A fire doors 什么是防火门？ Next: What is a fire door? What does a fire door do?