I. Standards and specifications to be met by Class A fireproof and anti-theft doors and their corresponding accessories
1. "Steel fire doors and windows, fire shutters" 9BJ13-4
2. "Fire Door" GB 12955-2008
3. 《Fire resistance test method for door and roller shutter》 GB 7633-87
4. "Test method for non-combustibility of building materials" GB / T 5464-1999
5. "Fireproof Expansion Seal" GB 16807-2009
6. "Fire blocking materials" GB 23846-2009
7. "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" GB 50016-2006
8. "Code for fire protection design of building interior decoration" GB 50222-1995
9. Code for Fire Protection Design of High-rise Civil Buildings GB 50045-2005
10. "Uniform Standard for Construction Engineering Quality Acceptance" GB 50300-2001
11. "General technical requirements for security doors" GB17565-2007
In addition to meeting national, industry and local standards and other relevant standards and specifications, it must have a fire product quality certification certificate, type approval certificate issued by the Fire Products Product Conformity Assessment Center of the Ministry of Public Security or the former China Fire Product Quality Certification Committee, and the national fire product quality supervision and inspection Center inspection qualified certification inspection, type approval inspection, type inspection report. The product must meet the fire acceptance standards, and the successful bidder must cooperate with the fire acceptance and ensure that the fire acceptance is passed.
Second, the entrance of the fine hole has been reserved. The cat's eye will be added separately after the fire acceptance.
1. Area calculation is based on actual size.
2. The material of the plate used should comply with the relevant national standards or industry standards.
3. The main components and hardware accessories should be consistent with the use function of Class A fireproof D-class anti-theft security door, and effectively prove compliance with relevant standards.
The surface of the door frame and door leaf components should be smooth and clean, without burrs, blistering, corrosion, scratches, coating peeling and other defects, without obvious dents and mechanical damage;
② Fire resistance time and thickness
Fire resistance time: not less than 1.5h.
Steel material thickness
Material thickness (mm)
Door leaf inner and outer steel plate
Door frame board
Reinforcement without screw holes
Reinforcement with screw holes
③ The maximum allowable deviation of processing size is as follows:
Deviation range (mm)
Door leaf height
Door leaf width
Door leaf thickness
Door frame notch height
Door frame side wall width
Door frame notch width
Fire-resistant filling materials that meet environmental protection requirements and specifications (such as perlite-filled perlite fire-resistant materials); provide test qualification reports issued by relevant national departments.
⑤ Sealing requirements
The door frame is provided with a sealed groove, and the groove is inlaid with a fire-resistant and flame-resistant fire-resistant expansion rubber strip; the fire-resistant expansion rubber strip has an expansion performance of 2-3 times expansion at a temperature of 100 ° C. Temperature resistance: When the temperature rises to 980 ℃, it does not burn, ash, acid, alkali, water; soak for more than 72 hours, no corrosion, no swelling, weight change rate is less than 6%. Provide testing qualification reports issued by relevant national departments.
⑥ Door frame and door leaf requirements
The maximum matching clearance between the door frame lock hole and the lock tongue should not be greater than 3mm;
The overlap width of the door leaf and the door frame should not be less than 15mm, and the gap should not be greater than 2.5mm;
The hinge and gap between the door leaf and the door frame are not more than 2mm, and the gap between the opening edge of the door and the surface of the door frame is not more than 3mm when the door is closed.
The gap between the door leaf and the lower frame is not more than 5mm, and the surface flatness of the door leaf is not more than 2mm;
The door frame and the cutout overlapped with the door leaf shall have a sealing strip. The sealing strip should meet the fire protection regulations of GB 16807;
The number of locking points of the door frame and door leaf is not less than 6;
The tamper-resistant time must be greater than 6 minutes.
⑦The door frame adopts the overall structure. The bending air-tight pressure groove and the door frame are formed by one steel plate at one time, and are automatically positioned by CNC bending. The strength is high; the positioning is accurate; it is good.
The door leaf must be equipped with 3 or more galvanized hinges.
Cardboard surface paint uses thermal transfer technology; the coating must be uniform, flat and smooth.
The lower threshold uses 1.0mm stainless steel.
Fourth, hardware technical requirements
1. All hardware accessories shall provide a test qualification report issued by the relevant state departments.
2. The melting temperature of all hardware accessories installed on the fire door is not lower than 950 degrees Celsius. Fire door opening force thrust ≤80N.
3. All hardware should meet the national and local fire inspection requirements.
4. Door hinge requirements: Invisible debuggable hinge: ①The door hinge should be able to support the weight of the door. When the door is opened at 90 degrees, the door should not be inclined, and the axis of the door hinge should not be displaced more than 2mm. ②The hinge must be opened flexibly. Under the action of no more than 49N tension, the door body can rotate 90 degrees flexibly. ③The door hinge must be able to withstand the impact force and prying moment transmitted to the hinge when it is impacted or cut by ordinary mechanical hand tools. The door hinge should be free of cracks within the specified time.
5. Lock requirements: ① The lock must pass the fire locks qualified by the testing center of the public security fire department; ② A test report and certification must be provided, and the product must be sampled when necessary; ③ The fire lock is locked by rotating the hand wheel, and the hand wheel It is integrated with the lock cylinder. Use the key to change the lock and unlock status of the handwheel. When the handwheel is in the non-locking state, the door can be locked or opened internally. When the door is locked, only the outside can be used to open or lock the door. ④ The installation location of the lock is centered on the keyhole, and within a range of no less than 100mm, there should be reinforced protective steel plates with a thickness of 3mm or more. ⑤ The anti-theft lock's anti-theft performance should meet the requirements of GA374, and a valid qualification certificate should be provided, and its anti-theft level should reach D-class or higher standards. ⑥ The effective length of the main locking tongue protruding should not be less than 16mm, and there should be a locking device for the locking tongue.
6. Safety performance of the door: Anti-vandal, under the interaction of ordinary machinery, hand tools, portable power tools, etc., within 15 minutes of the specified net working time, the door cannot be opened or a 615 cm2 opening that penetrates the door body can be cut .
Five, installation requirements
1. Before formal production and installation, you should carefully review the position, quantity and size of the entrance door at the construction site, and be responsible for the final production quantity and size.
2. Marking and positioning: According to the size, elevation and opening direction specified in the design drawing, mark the installation position line of the door frame in the opening. Vertical frame correction: After the door frame is in place, its verticality (the door frame is not perpendicular to the ground, should be ≤ 2 °), and the horizontality and diagonal lines should be adjusted to the installation height according to the design requirements, consistent with the interior and exterior wall surfaces. The distance is the same, and the width of the door frame is the same.
3. When the door is installed, after installing the door leaf on the door frame, adjust its position and level.
4. Door frame installation: Before installing the door frame, perform on-site dimensional measurement and proofread, review and technically check with the drawings and related design changes to determine the opening direction. The installation of the door frame must strictly follow the design and relevant specifications.
5. Installation of door leaf and hardware accessories: Before construction, the slot of the door frame should be carefully checked, and no foreign objects should be left. The glue seams should be horizontal and vertical to keep the whole consistent.
Six, material seal samples
The successful bidder shall provide the standard door seal sample, including the corresponding hardware. It is required that the sealed sample door should be able to be fixed upright and opened to check the performance.
After clicking the download link, please enter the document extraction code: tzmp 防火卷帘门图集12j609,03j609特级防火门图集下载 Previous post: Fire shutter door atlas 12j609,03j609 special fire door atlas download
超大规格防火门尺寸规定 Next: Dimensional regulations for super-sized fire doors