Installation specifications for wooden fire doors
Introduction: Wooden fire doors refer to doors made of wood or wood products for door frames, door leaf skeletons, and door panels. Wooden fire doors also have very high requirements in terms of production technology, so its installation specifications are also stricter. If there are friends who want to know, then share the detailed explanation of wooden fire door installation specifications together!
Detailed explanation of wooden fire door installation specifications
First, the quality and installation standards of wooden fire doors
1. The quality and performance of wooden fire doors should meet the design requirements.
2. The type, type, specification, size, opening direction, installation position and anticorrosive treatment of wooden fire doors should meet the design requirements.
3. Wooden fire doors must be installed securely. The number, location, embedding method and connection method of the embedded parts must meet the design requirements.
Construction preparation and operating conditions
1. The main structure passed the acceptance of relevant quality parts. Handover procedures have been completed between types of work.
2. Check whether the size, elevation and opening direction of the door opening meet the design requirements. Doors with embedded parts should also check whether the number, location and embedding method of embedded parts meet the design requirements.
Third, the construction process
Door installation position and elevation marking → transport the door fan to the installation site → standing fire door → temporary wedge fixing → recheck the temporary fixing according to the horizontal line → welding and fixing → hole maintenance → installation hardware accessories → painting 4. Construction method 1, Wooden fire doors should be protected from rain and water during storage to prevent moisture.
2. Wooden fire doors should be reliably packed or taken in containers before transportation. The transportation should be stable, and it is strictly prohibited to shake and squeeze to prevent deformation.
3. The wall of the door must be checked for door frames and door leaves, and repaired and repainted for damage, deformation and paint stripping.
4. The connection between the wooden fire door and the wall should be embedded in the wall in advance, and the position and number of the embedded parts should be consistent with the door frame.
5. During the installation of the door frame, the vertical and horizontal levels of the door frame, front, back, left, and right should be corrected first, and its elevation should be determined according to the design requirements. The seam of the door frame must meet the requirements. Use wooden wedges to locate the four corners of the door frame, and then check to make sure Then connect the door frame with the embedded parts firmly, then remove the wooden wedge, fill the gap of the plug with 1: 1 cement mortar and smooth it. Do not perform any operation on the door frame before the mortar solidifies.
6. The wooden fire-proof door leaf should be flexible to open and close after installation, without blocking and rebound. Door lock installation must be correct and reliable, and other hardware accessories shall be implemented in accordance with the requirements of the design steel fire door.
7. Strengthen the protection of wooden fire doors after installation to prevent the fire doors from being damaged during construction of other projects.
The above is a detailed explanation of the installation specifications of wooden fire doors, which shows that there are certain strict requirements for the installation specifications of wooden fire doors, which also further improves the fire performance of wooden fire doors and guarantees people's safety.
After clicking the download link, please enter the document extraction code: 5gbt建筑防火门设计规范 Previous: Design code for building fire doors 钢质防火门验收规范标准 Next post: Acceptance standards for steel fire doors