一定牛彩票

Underground garage fire shutter door quote form

Update 2016-04-18 13:50:54
In order to ensure that the documents are easy to read and save, the specifications of the fire door are downloaded in the form of Baidu network disks.
Underground garage fire shutter door quote form
project name Low-rent housing construction project in Longyuan New Town, Yuanyang County content Fire shutter door project
Subcontracting unit (seal) Contact and phone
category model Number Hole size (m) Door size (m) Total area (m2) Unit price reported (yuan / m2) Total reported price (yuan / m2) Remark
width height width height Hole area Door area By hole area
Fire shutter door JLM7432 1 7.4 3.2 7.7 3.7 23.68 28.49 Motor brand:
JLM7532 1 7.5 3.2 7.8 3.7 twenty four 28.86
JLM7832 2 7.8 3.2 8.1 3.7 49.92 59.94
JLM8032 2 8 3.2 8.3 3.7 51.2 61.42
JLM7732 1 7.7 3.2 8 3.7 24.64 29.6
JLM7632 1 7.6 3.2 7.9 3.7 24.32 29.23
JLM6132 1 6.1 3.2 6.4 3.7 19.52 23.68
total 9 217.28 261.22

Material requirements: The fireproof rolling shutter door is a steel fireproof rolling shutter (the temperature of the back fire surface rises by 3h), including the motor and all hardware accessories, and the control box is provided with a smoke and temperature control system. Guide rail dimensions: guide rail depth 90, deflection 60, refer to the atlas 05YJ4-2 FJM01-6030, FJM01-7530, FJM01-7830 (see the window and door table for details) The quality requirements meet the requirements of construction drawings and meet national standards and relevant industry standards of Xinxiang City.

Contract unit price: comprehensive unit price of labor and materials for fire shutter doors, including land tax in Plain New Area, where the contract unit price includes content: labor costs, material costs, mechanical costs, and all testing costs in the contract and the contract design and construction drawings confirmed by Party A Expenses, measures, transportation and handling costs, safety and civilization costs, other coordination costs, risk factor costs, management costs, profits, taxes and other projects in the process of meeting the acceptance criteria for all costs. The settlement unit price is based on the above-mentioned contract unit price, and is not adjusted according to any changes in the situation; the settlement quantity is based on the design and construction drawings, on-site visa forms, and design change orders confirmed by Party A. The engineering quantity is calculated by the actual size of the installation hole at the construction site and calculated by area.
Payment method: 75% of the total price will be paid after all the fire shutter doors are installed and the relevant settlement procedures are completed. B. The subcontractor transfers all the project data, and the project is completed and accepted. After the owner reviews and pays the subcontractor settlement payment, and the contractor and subcontractor complete the final settlement, they pay 90% of the final settlement price; C. The remaining 10% is used as the quality warranty. After the warranty period (2 years from the date of acceptance), the maintenance fee and other expenses are deducted. After the owner pays the retention money, the payment procedure is processed and the balance is paid within one month.
Others: Party A does not provide room and board. The performance bond is 5% of the contract cost.

Download link

After clicking the download link, please enter the document extraction code: dxu9

防火门技术参数要求一览表 Previous: List of technical parameters for fire doors
防火门售后服务规程 Next post: Fire door service procedures
防火门十大品牌
Hebei Jiu'an Fire Door Manufacturing Group Co., Ltd. <br /> Sales Hotline: 0312-5971018 18932668178
Company Fax: 0312-5971010
Address of the head office: China Top Ten Brand Fire Doors, No.531 Fengqi Street, Private Technology Industrial Park, Qiyi East Road, Baoding, Hebei Province
a