A new version of the national standard "Fire Protection Code for Architectural Design" (GB50016-2014) was issued and will be implemented from May 1, 2015. Compared with the new "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" (GB50016-2014) and "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" GB50016-2006 and "Code for Fire Protection of High-rise Civil Building Design" GB 50045-95 (2005 edition), what are the changes?
11 major changes in the new "Code for Fire Protection in Building Design" (GB50016-2014)
1. Merged the "Building Regulations" and "High Regulations", adjusted the inconsistent requirements between the two standards, and unified the classification of residential buildings according to the building height;
2. Added chapter on fire fighting and rescue facilities to improve the requirements for fire fighting and rescue;
3. Separate the setting of fire protection facilities into chapters and improve relevant content;
4. The original wooden structure of civil buildings has a chapter and can be used in industrial buildings;
5. Cancel the two chapters of the design of fire water supply system and smoke exhaust system, which are stipulated by corresponding national standards, that is, the relevant special standards such as "Consumption Regulations", "Spray Regulations", etc .;
6. Added fire protection requirements for building external insulation systems
7. Properly raised the fire protection technical requirements for high-rise residential buildings and high-rise civil buildings with a building height greater than 100M
8. Added fire prevention requirements when using a covered pedestrian street for safe evacuation; adjusted and supplemented the design staff density of building materials, furniture, lighting stores and exhibition halls;
9. Added fire prevention requirements for underground warehouses, logistics buildings, large flammable gas storage tanks (areas), liquid ammonia storage tanks, and liquefied natural gas storage tanks, and adjusted the fire separation distances for liquid oxygen storage tanks, etc.
10.Improved relevant requirements for preventing vertical or horizontal spread of building fires
11. Added new appendix: "Calculation method of building height and building layers" "Calculation method of fire separation distance" "Combustion performance and fire resistance limit of various building components" "Fire protection design requirements for civil building external insulation systems and exterior wall decoration ". The latest design code clearly stipulates that all types of buildings must meet the fire protection design requirements.
All links: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gfBKp6z Password: 4ugu
Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1boFepsj Password: ecx1
After clicking the download link, please enter the document extraction code: 4ugu 断桥铝防火窗检验报告 Previous: Inspection report of broken bridge aluminum fire window 防火门技术参数要求一览表 Next: List of technical parameters for fire doors